Do you believe that you can be a leader? Do you know, what – astrologically speaking – makes you a really good leader?
Who doesn’t know the prince of pop Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra or the king of pop Elvis Presley? How come that the first lady Michelle Obama is even more famous than her husband Barack, the president of the USA? What does she have in common with another powerful female Hilary Clinton and the great Martin Luther King? How can be german poet Johann von Goethe astrologically linked to american comedian Jerry Seinfeld?
There is a list of quite a few celebrities that made (and/or leave) a strong mark in the field, were they were or still are active. What do they have in common?
They all have their Moon in Pisces!
The Moon expresses our feelings. Therefore, the sign of the Moon describes our instinctive energies, our innate reactions. It describes qualities that we already have.
With Moon in Pisces, emotions are especially pronounced. Natives with their Moon in Pisces are usually very influenced by creative, imaginative, idealistic aspects of life. Just remember, how Michelle Obama wants to create a world of healthy and educated individuals. Or how Martin Luther King dreamed about the world, where black and white people would be equal. Then there are amazing actors such as Audrey Hepburn and Morgan Freeman, both with incredible talent of acting and being creative at it.
People with Moon in Pisces are born with a vivid imagination and usually (if there are no other afflicted aspects to the Moon) highly intuitive. Some of them could even experience prophetic dreams from early age on.
What do Pisces Moon people need?
Since Pisces is extremely romantic sign, love and relationship could be an area of life, where natives, born with Moon in Pisces, could go through many lessons. Also, this could have to do with the fact, that Pisces Moon needs a lot of space for itself. This often means the need to escape. Natives with Moon in Pisces often need to take a break from everyday life or they will eventually face with being unable to cope with demands of everyday life.
I put together a list of celebrities, that made an impact in area where they were (or still are) working. It is especially interesting, that almost every single one of them has Moon in Pisces, while either the Sun or the Ascendant is in earthy sign (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn).
- Michelle Obama (Sun in Capricorn)
- Michael Jackson (Sun in Virgo)
- Martin Luther King (Sun in Capricorn)
- Elvis Presley (Sun in Capricorn)
- Kim Kardashian (Sun in Libra)
- Hilary Clinton (Sun in Scorpio)
- Leonardo da Vinci (Sun in Taurus)
- Che Guevara (Sun in Taurus)
- Audrey Hepburn (Sun in Taurus)
- Prince (Sun in Gemini)
- Frank Sinatra (Sun in Sagittarius)
- Laura Pausini (Sun in Taurus)
- Marie Curie (Sun in Scorpio, had ASC in Capricorn)
- Michelangelo (Sun in Pisces)
- Morgan Freeman (Sun in Gemini)
- Johann von Goethe (Sun in Virgo)
- Jerry Seinfeld (Sun in Taurus)
- Benjamin Franklin (Sun in Capricorn)
- Kenny Chesney (Sun in Aries, ASC in Virgo)
- Moliere (Sun in Capricorn)
- Anna Politkovska (Sun in Virgo)
- Kathy Bates (Sun in Cancer, ASC in Virgo)
Thus, is it safe to say, that a person, who is born leader, has to have a strong Water-Earth combination in their natal chart. When water comes together with the Earth, it brings us abundance, right? Makes sense, doesn’t it?
ORDER NATAL CHART REPORT IN MY ONLINE SHOP