So… Thalia, an asteroid that I already mentioned in article Do you have a sense of humor? Astrology will tell you!. She could very easily be the ultimate indicator whether someone will have (or is able to have) a successful career as a (stand-up) comedian. She could easily be far more important in natal chart of a comedian than Jupiter, Mercury and the Moon.
According to sources this asteroid was discovered in 1852 being placed between Mars and Jupiter. It brought attention to the astrologers when they discovered that she appears prominently in natal charts of people who made their career in a comedy (as actors, writers, stand-up performers). Extremely prominent is she especially when conjuncts one’s natal Sun or Saturn.
I did some research and found a list of comedians, who have this asteroid very well placed in their natal charts.
Famous comedians with Thalia connected to their Sun and/or Saturn
- An outstanding comedian George Carline had Thalia-Sun-Saturn connection, also Charlie Chaplin and Jack Benny.
- Then there is a line of modern comedians, who all have Thalia connected with their Saturn: Robin Williams, Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Romano and (my favorite!) Jim Carrey
- Lucille Ball (you know, the lady from I Love Lucy) has some great Thalia placement! Her’s opposes her Venus and sextiles both, Saturn and Uranus.
- Currently extremely popular American show host Ellen DeGeneres as well has prominent Thalia in her chart; her’s conjuncts her Sun and Venus!
- Roseanne Barr, one of the most popular modern female TV sitcom star, also has her Thalia in conjunction with her natal Venus.